Monday 22 April 2013

Tribe Face

Well, well, well.

I attacked my face again with all the brushes and the powders I could find.

Inspiration this time? Tribal prints.





As always this was a happy accident. I wanted to practice a smoky eye and then all of a sudden my hand slipped and this happened!



Whoops.

I kinds just smudged and dotted until it came out like this. I'm quite happy with the result.

I want to keep practicing because, as is evident, I need to sharpen my make up applying skill. Nevertheless I think I succeeded in what I wanted to.

Well no I didn't I wanted to recreate Leah Lezark's make up on the front of this months Company Magazine.  
They are unfortunately slightly different but A for effort right?

Not really...no.

But all the same.

Anyway,

OMG I love this song. It's really catchy and rather bizarre. Exactly what I would expect from Kyary Pamyu Pamyu. She appeared in Company too as well. Apparently she's set to storm the west! You go girl! I've loved you since I saw you in Kera Magazine.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teMdjJ3w9iM


Speaking of Kera, I still desperately want a pair of Tokyo Boppers. I wanted rocking horse shoes for the longest time but I've downsized. I don't think I could justify wearing something I wouldn't want to wear more than once a month. Here is a pair I'm particularly in love with. I wonder if they do my size.



Also, today I'm craving galbi. The smoky, sweet, meaty goodness, it's been over a year. Just wait til payday!

Tam! x

No comments:

Post a Comment