Saturday 27 April 2013

ORANGE!

Yay sunshine!

Monday was warm enough to go without a jacket! I don't remember the last time I felt to Spring like and new. What better way to celebrate but to wear an old jumper!

I love this jumper because it's the only orange item I own, it's fluffy, over-sized and completely comfortable. I'm not sure what I was going for trend wise with this. I sort of just fell into my wardrobe and tried to look cute.




And a closer look



I also did a little more experimenting and came up with CHEVRON NAILS- YAY!

I am getting better at nail art slowly but surely! Soon I'll be trusted to do it on other people...probably!

Anyway pretty much all of what I'm wearing was bought from New Look because I get an awesome discount there. Accept for the vintage scarf from Spitafields Market and the clock pendant which was a gift from the 'voluntary' photographer who took these pictures. Love you Sarah! x


Anyway! Song of the Day is 'Zombie' by The Cranberries. I'm learning it on guitar. It makes me cry and both lyrics and vocals are exemplary.

Check it out!

'Zombie' The Cranberries- stunning but sad.

Stays with you doesn't it,

x


No comments:

Post a Comment