Monday 16 July 2012

A gamer, moi? Perhaps the lady doth suck too much...

I wish I was a good gamer, or at least a gamer at all. I like games but this liking is overwhelmed by my inability to anything but SUCK and games requiring skill. I pride myself on being one of the best button-bashers for miles especially when it comes to the beautiful Tekken series (Street Fighter not so much despite my love for the franchise).

Say though, if I had the skills to play any game in the world no matter how terrifying complex. Well if I could, I would play...

1- The Devil May Cry Series



This just looks cool. I played one of them once. I was kicking the crap out of some dementor-looking-guys because they wouldn't let me eat my pizza. Then I went outside. And then I died. I've also watched some of the anime- that I can do!


2- The Final Fantasy




The music is beautiful, the characters are wonderfully designed and it's rumoured to have an epic emotional story line. Question is, which storyline do I start with?



3- Lollipop Chainsaw




I love zombies, chainsaws, cheerleaders, a witty script, pretty shiny things, ass-kicking females and I adore all the work of Tara Strong. I want to play this game so, SO badly. I've lost the ability to speak eloquently this game looks freaking awesome.


4- Bioshock Series




I don't know why I am inexplicably drawn to things I know will haunt me. But I am, bring it on little sister- or not.







5- Dance Masters (or in Europe- Dance Evolution)


Now this...I GOT this. DDR, Para Para or Just Dance for the Kinect, Zumba Fitness. This takes all the things I love about all these games and sticks them together. I am ON this game like 'white on rice in a glass of milk on a paper plate in a snowstorm.'

6- Dishonored



I didn't even know about this game until I was asked to write a preview about it for Live Mag. I have a bit of a penchant for Steampunk and this vengeance tale promises brutal and stunning game play.

That's all for now. Not all the games, there are still plenty more *cough*Amnesia*cough*. But that's all I can say for now because well, I don't feel like it.

Until Next Time...

2 comments:

  1. May I suggest giving Dark Souls a look, you won't regret it

    -Toki

    ReplyDelete